- I have over 30 years total experience in healthcare, twenty years in the ambulatory care arena with eight years of progressive management roles for both managed care and fee-for-service healthcare systems. My home and office is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State.
- I have two grown children still residing in Portland, OR; a husband of 37 years who is recently retired; and many close friends and colleagues which I credit with my entrepreneurial success.
- I have already researched and published my works in the area of Organizational Readiness (Telephone Triage Times, July 1999)
- I am especially known for my metrics in benchmarking and revenue forecasting models for telephone triage as well as improvement of call center operational systems and functions.
- As an active member of the American Academy of Ambulatory Nurses (AAACN). I was recently appointed to its Telephone Triage Significant Interest Group’s Steering Committee. There, I will be a member of the Quality Assurance Sub Group and Co-leader of the Networking Sub Group.
- As An item writer for the national telephone triage certification exam sponsored jointly by the AAACN and the NCC, I am most supportive of raising the bar for nursing performance and professionalism in the field of practice.
- Recently I have expanded my practice to include participation as a legal consultant and expert witness and am now a national presenter and lecturer.
- I am a fun person to be with... This survey along with my entrepreneurial spirit fulfills a long term dream of contributing back to the profession and industry that has served me well. I hope that my excitement is contagious and that you will benefit from not only the participation, but also its results.