Facial Mask at Home
Cosmetics labeled as having “natural ingredients” do contain some amount of artificial chemicals or elements. With over priced cosmetics made from natural ingredients, many people have started preparing beauty products at home. Making a facial mask at home with all the ingredients available in the kitchen is quite easy and inexpensive.
- Create a salon like atmosphere while doing a facial at home. Ideally they tie your hair in high ponytail or make you wear a band around head. Choose to do what ever you feel comfortable about.
- Start by splashing tepid water all over your face. Massage your face gently with water. Repeat it twice or thrice and let your face air dry.
- While your face is still damp, massage vitamin E on your face. Let your face soak the oil for 5 minutes or so. Use a mild soap to remove the oil from your face.
- Again splash your face with water at room temperate. Repeat it for 2 or 3 times. Avoid towel drying your face.
- Next make your facial mask. Blend 1 egg white or fresh Aloe Vera juice of same quantity, 2 tsp vegetable oil and 1 tsp pure apple juice in a clean bowl.
- Dip your hands in the facial mask and apply the mask to your skin. Start with your chin, move upwards and then outwards skipping the area around the eyes and lips.
- Now you have to just sit back and relax. Cover your eyes with wet cotton balls or cucumber pieces. The mask has to dry completely. An ideal time for a small nap.
- Mask takes anywhere from 20 – 30 minutes to dry. You feel your skin tightened when the mask is dry. Splash water all over face and gently remove the mask with light massage strokes on your face. Continue doing this till your face is cleared of the entire home made facial mask. Let your face air dry.
Use this home made facial mask once or twice a week or depending up on the time you have on hand. You will feel fresh and have much younger looking face all the time.
Learn how to maintain soft looking skin, this faical will clean all that dead skin and allow your skin to breath. The Green tea bag will help your skin aslo, by going into your skin and allowing the herbs to settle. Hope you enjoyed! Alot more Beauty Videos coming soon! ———————————————————— Contact: Twitter: www.twitter.com Facebook Supporter Page: www.facebook.com Blog YoutTube Channel: www.youtube.com ————————————————– Rate, Commen, &t Subscribe For More Videos. A.Lloyd